Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Can't ~ or ~ I Won't

Chatting with some friends over dinner tonite this topic came up.  
Is there a difference between the two phrases  I can't and I won't?


I can't says   "I am not able to".
I won't say,  "I make a choice not to".


What do we say to Jesus?  
We often say I can't, but held up to scripture our "I can't" is blown away, 
Philippians 4:13   "I can do all things through Christ who strengths me!"
Thus
If we walk away from the Word still saying "I can't"....it  now becomes an "I won't".


HE will give us nothing that HE is not able to accomplish through us.  
He needs a willing vessel.  Is that you?  
Remember that everything that comes our way is used in the process of conforming us into HIS image.


Look in the mirror...Do you see Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment