Monday, October 17, 2011

Assurance is our Insurance!

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.


As Americans we so often think that insurance is a BIG deal.  We take out plans to cover ourselves, our children, our dogs, cars, our stuff,  everything!  
Often we stick these papers somewhere in a drawer, paying the monthly fee and  hardly know what our coverage is.


I would rather have ASSURANCE!


I am assured that I will go to heaven when I die
I am assured that I will be provided for
I am assured that I will have enough grace for each and every situation
I am assured that the Lord holds me
I am assured that the Lord is intimately involved in my daily life
I am assured that I am never out of His care
I am assured that HE is in control
I am assured that He hears my cry
I am assured that He will answer my plea
I am assured that He IS love
I am assured that HE has a plan
I am assured that He has paid for my sin
I am assured that I can never be where HE cannot find me


I could go on and on.....why don't you?   Take a minute and think about what you are ASSURED of.   


Heaven is a wonderful place
Filled with glory and grace
I'm going to see my Saviors face
Heaven is a wonderful place! 


If you have any doubts deal with them today on your knees or go and talk to your pastor or friend.
Be assured beloved today ~

No comments:

Post a Comment