Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's interesting to me...

all of this "stuff", talk, discussion, (in this case about gun control) is ( in my humble opinion) SO OFF THE MARK that it tends to render me speechless...

I find myself only able to utter; "You're kidding, right?"
  
Men's minds have become so deranged and deluded that truly foolishness abounds.**  

The Lord counseled me a number of weeks ago to begin to "call forth the Davids" in prayer; those that up until now have been hidden.  They have been being trained in doing the Works of the Lord.  They are ready and able to take down the Goliaths; those people and ideals that are contrary to the very Works of God.

It will be the stones of God's wisdom that will hit the mark and in one swoop "it" will come crashing down.

Please join me in prayer.


This is something I wrote as a comment on face book today.   
It is still on my mind. 

Let's be reminded,one more time, that the Lord is in control, that He see and hears and is not taken off guard. 
He directs us in prayer.   

I find encouragement in this direction to pray.  

Will you join me?  

Father in Heaven

Lord, RELEASE THE DAVIDS!!!  
Call them from the field and valleys, 
from the cities and country.
Where ever they are ~ 
cause their ears to tingle with the 
Call of the Lord.  

Give them Your Grace
like Samuel to say 
"Here am I Lord"   
Open the doors before them 
that they may be able to walk forth untangled by life.
  
I thank You that You prepare those that You will use.  
I thank You that You show us how to pray.   
Wake your people up Lord 
and grant us a thirst outside of ourselves.
Let Your Wisdom, Discernment and Clarity 
go forth
through Your people Lord 
and give them favor with all that hear.

Grace us to obey and not grow weary
AMEN




** When I wrote this sentence I refer to human kind who are not necessarily mean, stupid etc etc but more to those that are ignorant of God's ways. They,be they Christian or not, are simply leaning to their own understanding.

content











1 comment: