Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A REAL Miracle

Today as I was chatting with God I gave Him permission to  continue to "break off" the hard edges of my  personality and to sand out the imperfections.  I begged for His Fruit to be  evident IN ME.  I realize that the Fruit IS within me (contained  by the Holy Spirit) but I must allow it to grow and flourish by "dying" and getting out of the way.

I am encouraged at the same time because I have experienced the miracle of change.  I Know!  I can see the difference and believe me ~ it IS a miracle!  How God can take a head strong, stubborn, self centered woman and bring about change is, in my book, nothing short of a miracle!!

I find my path littered with people carrying the same miracles in their lives.  A pastor tonite sharing how he basically "sailed through" a very trying day and saw God's hand visibly working.  Another friend listed the trials of a day gone BAD and laughed as she rendered "it" powerless by keeping focused on the Goal.........nothing short of beautiful

Are you experiencing miracles?  You should be!! If not give me a call...maybe you need a tune up ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioJf4EpVdU8


Content

1 comment:

  1. That is the song the Lord puts in my heart on the days He brings us snow. Love how He puts a song in our hearts.

    Love,

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete