Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm Trading....

In a conversation this morning I told how my mom's friend had just turned a very healthy and sane 106.
A woman within hearing distance said, "well that won't be me..I won't live much past 70."  I asked her why and she replied that cancer ran in her family etc etc.   I reminded her that her future was different now that she is a believer. 

The words in this song are vital for our Walk to be All  God intends for us.

I'm saying Yes to the Joy of the Lord.

Its a choice each and every moment of each and every day.  Old things are passed away behold all things have become new.  The rules are different!   The Promises are OURS!!

We will never be the same!

So get on the "trading floor" this morning and give up all the "c--p" that life and the enemy has hurled at you and claim the "riches of Christ Jesus" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KsfwvpcQhY


content

1 comment: