Monday, August 13, 2012

Do Not Reduce Him


In Lou Giglio's DVD "How Great is our God" he makes a statement;  "Our sin tends to shrink God and magnify us"


Well have you ever had that "shrinking" feeling?  
If not....it's time!

Isaiah 55:6-9
The Message (MSG)
 6-7Seek God while he's here to be found,
   pray to him while he's close at hand.
Let the wicked abandon their way of life
   and the evil their way of thinking.
Let them come back to God, who is merciful,
   come back to our God, who is lavish with forgiveness.

 8-11"I don't think the way you think.
   The way you work isn't the way I work."
         God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth,
   so the way I work surpasses the way you work,
   and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies
   and don't go back until they've watered the earth,
Doing their work of making things grow and blossom,
   producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
So will the words that come out of my mouth
   not come back empty-handed.
They'll do the work I sent them to do,
   they'll complete the assignment I gave them.


If you have truly come into relationship with Christ, you will not argue or balk at His Word.  You will submit to it and determine to set It as a guideline for your life.  He will not bend to your ways,  you must bow to His.


HE IS GOD

Blessings!


PS.  Friends,  I have entered a Caregivers Cruise Give away.

Would you kindly go to this site and vote for me?  


You can vote once a day until Sept 15th when the drawing will take place.
Thank you for this

No comments:

Post a Comment