Monday, April 9, 2012

The Wonder of God

Mom says this morning,  "Of course we are to wonder about God ~ God IS A WONDER!"
Sometimes this woman just makes me smile with her 95 years of wisdom!


It is true ~ God IS a wonder.  We cannot wrap our feeble minds around Him no matter how hard we think, study or ponder.  HE IS!  He always HAS BEEN and HE always WILL BE~!  


Can you just will yourself to believe in Him?  Must you fight it so hard?  Do you really think that you should be able to figure out God and His ways?  His ways are higher than our ways and the Scripture says they are also "foolishness to man"  
Pride so often keeps us from bowing our knee before Him.  


Well friend, often I have said that I am thankful that I tend to be intellectually challenged, as my mind has not gotten in the way of the fact  that I BELIEVE!    I have given Him my life.  I trust Him with all things!  
Reread yesterday's blog, as I have over and over, and relish in the fact that you can have someone in charge~ what a RELIEF!  


Rest in the fact that He loves you, has a plan that He wants to develop in and thru you and  that you were made to worship Him


Alleluia!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment