Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Unmanageable God

This was a title of a chapter in my Bible study
  I like it.  
I like that I cannot "manage" God.  
I really don't want to be in charge, in control.  
I want to defer.  
I want to be "led".  
I want a "boss"

I'm HIS.  
He took me ~ when I gave myself ~when He called me !  
It begins and ends with Him.  
It has taken me years to get to this place of rest
and I'm sure I have a long way to travel 
but I feel more confident than ever that 
He is Unshakable
That He never makes a mistake.  
That I can trust Him!
Please don't believe I have lived in a bubble for 50 years. 
I've tasted some life 
and 
God has ALWAYS been faithful ~
even though 
unmanageable!

Blessings!


PS Please notice that there are some ads on the side of the blog.  I get paid for everytime someone clicks on these.  SO If you have a minute could you click away?!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment