Thursday, April 5, 2012

Steel Trap

I have heard 2 stories recently of the elderly ~
My friend's mother in law,while in assisted living, was being encouraged to take the Senior day trip to Hampton.  "NO" she exclaimed, staring straight ahead!  They urged and cajoled to no avail. "NO" was all she would say ~ until she added " they always leave someone behind!"


My 95 year old mom is convinced that one of the reasons we would like her living near us in these latter years is that we are wanting her to babysit!


These are funny but more interesting is the fact that these ladies could not be convinced otherwise!  They have minds like steel traps that are locked tight!


Beloved ~  
I hope that is how your mind is about the Promises and Ways of God.  
I pray you can not be swayed, that you are immovable.  
No matter what comes, happens or is said, 
I long to hear my Brothers and Sisters say ..

"He is risen JUST AS HE SAID!"    

Everything else is an understatement.   

HE IS ALIVE and ALL IS WELL!
Blessings as you enjoy this time of celebration!







It's Time (12:11)


No comments:

Post a Comment