Sunday, December 18, 2011

Musing

Often in the course of a day of conversation a word or phrase sticks out to me.  Today, riding with a friend, she said that she had complimented someone on her singing voice and asked if the woman had taken lessons.  The woman simply said,  "No, I just sing along with the radio."


You know you do not need to get a diploma, take religious education or listen to sermons day in and day out to know how to live the Christian life.   You simply need to  "sing with the radio" or in this case "walk with the Savior"   You need to practice what the Word says.  You need to walk it out.


I have quoted this Scripture before and here I go again, : 


 "Study the Bible continuously, meditate on it day and night so that you  will obey every thing written in it, only then will you  prosper and succeed in all that you do. 
This is my commandment, Be strong and courageous, do not fear or be discouraged for I AM with you wherever you go"  Joshua 1:8+9


Blessings as you walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment