Sunday, December 11, 2011

The "Clothes of the Calling"

Have you ever heard the Lord calling you?


You hear but know that there is NO WAY that you can do what HE is asking......


What good company you keep!
Like Noah, David, Daniel, Joseph, Joshua, Moses, Abraham, Deborah, Esther, Mary  etc etc etc, you stammer and stutter that you are not cut out for the "Call", there has been a terrible mistake and you suggest that HE move on....to the next person on HIS list.


That's what the Lord plans.  
He is determined to get the Glory .  
He knows what we are made of.   
I heard a pastor this week say that after he heard the "Lord's Call" he began to pray that the Lord would put the "clothes of the calling" on him.  
I like that.  
I have been there more than once and I have seen HIM  fulfill HIS calling in and thru me in ways that I would have one day thought impossible.  I am continually astounded by HIM!


Let Him clothe you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment