Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Am Overwhelmed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18p8OyYgUhU&feature=related


I am overwhelmed at the LOVE of our Savior!   My knee is much better, please continue to pray.  I opened a Christmas Card today and it was from Jesus!  He had sent me some money!  He signed it "I own a cattle on a thousand hills!"  
What a precious Savior, a good Friend, a faithful Husband.  
I am a "kept woman" 
I am never out of HIS sight.  
HE SEES ME!  




Jesus You're more than a friend
more than my heart could ever express
Your love and Your grace never fail me
Your merciful touch always heals me


YOU BRING JOY TO MY SOUL!


Friend~  He wants to be all that and more to you today!
Let Him!
Claim His promises over your life and watch how HE fulfills every single one


Joyful Joyful Lord we adore Thee!


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment