Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Good Conclusion

I received a Christmas Letter the other day and there was a paragraph that I think bears repeating.  It goes:


"As for me, I am coming to the age, when I deeply realize that some things are not going to change.  And if they are, I am not going to be the reason or facilitator of that change, no matter how good I think that change may be......I do not have to fight to change it anymore..  This knowledge has brought a peace that has begun to rest in my heart and is beginning to seep into my outer life.......
What has begun to happen is that I am beginning to look up from these circumstances and find an abundance of other things to be thankful for and a great big God to be thankful to!..............I have begun to experience JOY!
...........when I look up I no longer drown in the circumstances of living in this sinful, dangerous, uncertain world.  My wondrous discovery this year is that I can be joyful...at least most of the time..........It is so delightfully unexpected."


I am so thankful that my friend has come to see this TRUTH!  She has been leaning into the Lord and not to her own understanding and the Lord has been faithful to allow this truth go deeper and deeper.


Friend accept this gift from the Father.  Take HIS peace.   You will not change things but HE can!  Rest in His ability and His timing.  Lean beloved lean!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0zz6msgnPY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment