Tuesday, March 29, 2011

See you on the Road

A few years ago I was chatting with some of my single friends about the topic of dating.  I was being encouraged to go "online" to find my Mr. Wonderful.

Later that evening I was chatting with the Lord about this and He told me;
"Marnie, you will find EVERYTHING I have for you on the Road of Obedience."

Are you searching for what the Lord has?  Wondering about your future?  Worried about making a mistake and/or making the wrong choice?  

What a wonderful promise He gives!

Joshua 1:8+9
"Study the Bible continuously.  Meditate on it day and night so that you  will be SURE to obey everything written in it.  Only then will you prosper and succeed in all that you do.  This is my commandment; Be strong and courageous.  Do not be discouraged or afraid for the Lord  Your God is with you  WHERE EVER YOU GO!"

See you on the road!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment