Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Stance on Life!

Try looking at your life from your knees!

Sometimes it's good to get a "birds-eye-view" or perhaps a "side-long glance".  But I don't think there is any better way to look at life than ON YOUR KNEES!

I'm not sure why it is but things just look different when on my knees,  the fog lifts, the haze clears and the stress just seems to melt away.  I feel closer to God  and more focused.  Many times when people come to visit the Balm we  do the  "work" while  kneeling by the couch....presenting our requests to God with thanksgiving.  You know what?  It's not long before the "peace of God that transcends ALL understanding" quiets our hearts and  washes over us with a peace that is not available anywhere else on earth.

If you are laden with a burden of care  the Lord says to you today,  "Son/Daughter come,  you who are weary and stressed, lay your head on My lap and talk to Me.  I AM always here, able and willing. I long to hear your voice.  I love YOU!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you God ...we Love you so much!!! Grateful to have such a wonderful father that desires and loves our presence. May we be pleasing in your sight and emit your aroma to those that suffer. Amen

    ReplyDelete