Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are You a Person of Gratitude?

and if not ~ why?

We have everything to be grateful for~!  
We have been forgiven, set free, saved from sin and hell.  We now have "heaven" at our disposal.    We can have assurance about our insurance!
The scripture assures us that at salvation we are new creatures, old things have passed  away.  Have you experienced a fresh start?  Its available any minute of any day.
Be careful that you do not allow your experiences to override the truth of the Word. 
The Living Word is true and everything written in it is yours! 


I challenge you to ask the Lord to give you a "life-verse".  He will.  Begin to read His Word and before long a scripture will "pop out" at you.  It will fill you with peace, joy and hope for the future.
Let's pray:
Father, Speak to me today Lord as I read and study Your word.  Give me Your wisdom and direction to walk on this earth.  Let me hear Your voice.  Fill me with the grace to trust You,  that You might have more of me as I take more of You. 
 I thank you for salvation Father.  Please give me a Spirit of Gratitude. I depend on You. Amen


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment