Thursday, March 24, 2011

A message from Eeyore,

"It's going to be a no-good, hard, bad day."

Have you ever made a declaration over your day, life or a circumstance?  The Lord speaks through out the scriptures about  how important our words are.
James is full of warnings about the tongue and the words that roll off of it.  So when your eyes first open in the morning, take a minute and present your day to God, asking Him to be involved, to direct your steps and guard your ways.  When we focus on Him everything else will come into alignment.

Psalm 19:14
"May the words of my mouth and the thoughts from my heart be acceptable to You, O Lord, my rock and my defender"
1Peter 3:10
"He who will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips that they speak no guile,"





2 comments:

  1. Hi Marni,
    This just made me smile...how true it is....we MUST begin the day with HIS thoughts. You are cool!! jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eeyore. Way back in the day when he was in my life I didn't have a clear understanding of the Importance of the words we we speak. Today i would probably YELL at the tv or book....EEYORE DON'T SAY THAT......!lol

    ReplyDelete