Thursday, April 27, 2017

That Ugly Little Lump

Today I was pondering (another word for musing I believe)

A dear friend had to have an operation yesterday to remove a lump from her breast. It had tested positive and it needed to come out.

It made me start to think about my own "lumps". I have them I'm sure..and like hers many times they are overlooked or deemed harmless.  But cancer is cancer and even though the lump was encapsulated it is BEST that it be gone!  

How about you?  Are you lumpy?  "Feel around."  Any irritation come to the surface? Look around. Do you find yourself ignoring or shunning anyone? Listen inwardly~is there anything you are ignoring in hopes that it will go away?  
The Lord's promise is that He will will not let us stay stagnant. His Holy Spirit will continually be urging us to Holiness... conforming to His Likeness and Image.

You know friend....this is BEST for you. Don't ignore it any longer.  Take a deep breath and do what's right.  Take your own counsel.
He loves you oh how He loves you!
https://youtu.be/X-rW528qiYw

2 comments:

  1. It's been a rough season. I'm tired and worn. Even trying to get into the word sometimes a few minutes in the morning seems impossible. I read and then it's gone five minutes later with anxiety and stress just all the chores I have to do it I can't keep up with. Some people laugh because I only have one kid and it should seem easy but for me this is just a lot. And I know the Lord won't give me more than I can handle and I'm continuing to try keep my eyes on him. Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed. Going back to re-read this in silence. Hopefully.
    Again thank you for sending me this & thanks for reading. Just needed to vent and get that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lumps in places where there should be none, must be routed out. The grace of Father God reveals them, and sometimes I am surprised to see that one may have been in me, unrouted, for a longer time than I realize. A family one came to my attention Tuesday this week, and I brought it to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete