Friday, April 28, 2017

Saint Anthony...Where are You?

I was somewhere today when I overheard some women chatting about praying to St Anthony and his ability to "find things"
UGH.  Can you imagine spending your time in heaven having to constantly look for stuff?!

I found this article about this Saint:

St. Anthony of Padua’s life is what every Christian’s life is meant to be; a steady courage to face the ups and downs of life, the call to love and forgive, to be concerned for the needs of others, to deal with crisis great and small, and to have our feet solidly on the ground of total trusting love and dependence on God.



I will look forward to meeting this brother in the Lord but personally JESUS is my GO-TO person.  I pray to Him,God the Father and often to the Holy Spirit.   
"Leave the Saints alone" the Baptist woman said "and let them enjoy heaven" πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Hebrews 7:25.  "Therefore He is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through Him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf."

Oh what a Savior we have
the eternal Lord Jesus Christ.  
Above Him there is no other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment