Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mentoring

Mentoring has been on my mind for a L. O. N. G. time.


Titus 2:3-5Good News Translation

In the same way instruct the older women to behave as women should who live a holy life. They must not be slanderers or slaves to wine. They must teach what is good, in order to train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, and to be good housewives who submit themselves to their husbands, so that no one will speak evil of the message that comes from God"

One of my Passions is to raise STRONG WOMEN!

The world we live in is  lacking.....on so many fronts.
We've all heard the statement that the "hand that rocks the cradle rules the world".  Personally I see some truth in this.  We are the molders of the next generation.  The family has run a muck and needs Brave Hearts to stand up and be counted!!

To become "That Woman" takes diligent and intentional training.  It spells W. O. R. K and self denial.  BUT once you're "broken in" WATCH OUT WORLD!  Just like those that sign up for the 10-16 weeks of basic training offered by the army  (more for Special Operations), these are the women I'm looking for...those willing to run the race, go the extra mile, be single eyed, determined to follow Christ in every area of their lives.  Those diligent to train the next generation.

Anyone feel the same passion?  I'd love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

  1. YES please!!! I would love to!! Please pick me! :D I can FaceTime on my iPhone, we have Skype (and a webcam that is not hooked up), and I could have a kid free day each week. I'm willing to travel :).
    BB

    ReplyDelete