Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Now You See It ~ Now You Don't

God's Word sure does have the Power to Convict

That is WONDERFUL NEWS right!?

Matthew 6:1-4

When you give....give in secret....don't let your right hand know what the left is doing.


Now I've had success with this before but there have been times I may have shared something I did with a couple of people.  I think in my excitement of being "led" I just leaked ;)
The Pharisees "blew their own horn" and purposely brought attention to themselves.

I am going to take this to heart and be thoughtful to this command

Father.  Sometimes You ask us to live incognito.  Help us....
I pray that GIVING will be Your mark on Your children..

AFTER ALL ~ YOU GAVE


We are simply to be His Servants....called to do His bidding.


No comments:

Post a Comment