Wednesday, February 26, 2014

He Only Has Eyes ....

For you!!

Watching an old show with mom the person said...."I think they have eyes for each other"

Interesting wording right?

Some might say "doves eyes".  Un distracted and unable to focus on more than one thing at a time.


Isaiah 43:4...you are precious in My eyes and I love you....

Ok so His Love for you is certain
How about you....does He have your undivided attention?  Your Whole heart?
I'm afraid He will not be satisfied with anything less

Ask for His Grace to draw close to Him
He promises to do the same!  James 4:8



Dove’s Eyes by Misty Edwards

Dove's Eyes - Misty Edwards - YouTube


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spg78FF5rzg


I don’t want to talk about You like You’re not in the room
I want to look right at You I want to sing right to You
I believe that You are listening
I believe that You move at the sound of my voice
Give me dove’s eyes
Give me undistracted devotion for only You.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marnie for this word. I needn't it right now.

    multitudes of love, Karen Bourbeau :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marnie,
    It’s good to get this reminder just when we need it! Praying for you and your Mom. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete