Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Home on the Range




Well Friends,

We have not chatted in a while....

My life has been stretched the past months with mom, the holidays and life in general.  Everyone is doing well here on Pumping Station Road and in one month mom and I will celebrate her 2nd full year living with me.  I find myself doing what I said I never would or could and trusting God  Bigger and Better.

I have missed blogging...it certainly does not mean that I have stopped Musing...as it seems I do that really well ~ all of the time!  

I am trying to get on a new format called Mail Chimp and have been having some technical difficulties getting set up so I ask for your patience as I try to iron things out.  But you will be hearing from me once again.  MC gives the unsubscribe option along with  a nice readable format ..I only hope I can get it together

As I sit in my office watching SOME MORE big fluffy flakes come down from the sky I am thankful for each and every one of you and once again .....   an old hymn comes to mind 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdZ7RdF07Eo

God will take care of you!  Today and everyday!!

With Diligence
Marnie

1 comment:

  1. Marnie - I have missed you - so glad to hear your news about continuing your blog. I'll pray it comes together soon. God bless. Dottie

    ReplyDelete