Thursday, June 28, 2012

Who Am I?

Kendall posted this on facebook yesterday.  I like it ~


"most of the time I feel really inadequate, and then I 


realize...I am.  He just chooses to use me in spite of it. You


are so kind.


This is something we MUST NEVER FORGET!!!   

Say it with me.

I AM INADEQUATE

What freedom!   It's out!   The enemy cannot hold it over 

my head anymore!!!  I no longer need to feel like a failure.

Without the Lord I am nothing!



Friend spend this day in thanksgiving .   He has paid the price and set us free
Praise God

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I was watching TD Jakes this morning getting ready for work. He said that our biggest failure precedes our biggest success. And it's not failures but God's preparation time for us. The winter is always before the spring! Encouraging isn't it?! Joann

    ReplyDelete