Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Downsizing God


In this new effort to downsize our portions etc.,  do you ever find yourself downsizing God?


The Scripture says "He is our portion and our cup"


Psalm 73:26  My flesh and my heart fails: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. 


Friend be sure that you do not "downsize"  God
We do this when we fret, worry, fear, complain and wrestle.    These things are a sure sign of distrust.   I today recognized it in my own life and reminded my self of my "standing".


"It does not really matter!. I am in the very palm of my Father's Hand and  Nothing, I repeat nothing can come into my life that the Lord has not allowed or have a purpose for in my life..


Rest sister/brother   ~  TAKE HIS PEACE!  

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love and blessing to you my dear friend,
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete