Sunday, June 24, 2012

Never Yet

Sitting with mom and a few friends this afternoon, she reminded me of a saying my Dad used often.  "He's never let me down yet ~  why would HE start now?"


Yes I believe that is one we can hold on to.


So friend, when your mind is full or worry or doubt...think back;  has HE ever let you down?  Has HE not come through?   Is HE an unfaithful God?    


I dare say a resounding NO!!!

If there has ever been a moment that I have thought otherwise, it was likely because of impatience   I wanted my way NOW and not His.


James 1:2-4 says " (Marnie)  when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great job.  For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.  So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete,needing nothing"


Blessings!


Thank you all for your prayers and notes while I was away. You blessed me!



No comments:

Post a Comment