Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Negative Side of Neutral

This week in Bible Study we were studying the passage in Philippians 2:4 "Do everything with out arguing or complaining"

Do you have any idea how much of that comes out of your mouth?

I read of a Pastor months ago that was having his congregation wear a band around their wrists and they would snap it any time they would  grumble and move it to the other hand.  The idea was to break the habit of murmuring and complaining.   

I am going to try to be conscious of this this week.... Remember if you do not speak at all you will not have to worry :).


Why worry when you can pray
Trust Jesus  He'll lead the way
Don't be a doubting Thomas
Just stand upon His promise 
So Why worry when you can pray!

The Lord feels strongly about complaining.  Do a study if you doubt it.   He hates it for He knows that indeed His children have NOTHING to worry about!

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I too am so aware of grumbling this week-----sooo aware, not only how much but what I grumble about most. ouch! P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect word for me today! I could hear the Lord telling me that but finding it hard to resist complaining! Blessings! B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say again how much I enjoy your Musings.
    Thank you for them. He uses them in my heart often. D

    ReplyDelete