Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why Do We Struggle So?

I will admit to you.....I can actually say that I am glad that I am not a intellectual wizard.  I am thankful that I don't feel the need to question the Bigness of God.  I have no problem admitting that HE is bigger than I and that  He is in control and I don't have to know all that He is doing to be satisfied or to keep from worrying..


The Scripture says that we need to become like "little children" Matthew 18:4.  
Who are you?


At salvation we invited the Lord to reign in our lives..forgive our sins and take us into His care.  Are you letting Him carry you?  


Do yourself a favor!  BELIEVE!   HE IS BIG!


Thank Him today..... enter into His rest!


Blessings!

thank you to all of you that prayed for Cousin Camp last week.  It was a success with no mishaps of any kind.  I appreciate you all!   Please "follow" this blog if you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment