Monday, April 25, 2011

Trust and Obey

Years ago when a crisis hit our family I remember the Lord speaking directly to me.  He said, " Do not go by what your eyes see or by what your ears hear,  I'M doing a work" 
Like all the words I receive they last long past the "crisis" at hand and also in a few sentences a book can seemingly be written.
We must believe that He is sufficient!  That His promises are enough!  The old song says "Trust and obey, there is no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey"
HE IS SO GOOD.   He cares.  He guides.  We are not EVER in this alone.  
Remember  in Job 23 it says "He sees the way that I take and when He has tried me I shall come forth as gold". There is a plan that has been established over your life, don't strain against it but discipline yourself to trust Him more each day ~ you cannot go wrong!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment