Tuesday, April 12, 2011

At Your Service

The phone rang.  I listened as the person spoke of concerns and stresses.  I hung up determining immediately that I needed to make a phone call, write a note or make a visit (concerning the matter).    
As I stood there I heard "shhhhhh shhhhh"  "Did I ask you to get involved in this?  Lay it down...I want you to be available to Me for the things I have for you to do"


I walked away thankful again for the lessons of the Lord.  


Have you gotten yourself into situations that He did not direct you?
We were bought with a price.  We are not our own.
Seek the Lord for HIS directions for your life.  Don't go it alone.  We just tend to prolong agony, stir up trouble and go where we are not welcomed.
Father have YOUR way in my life today.  Keep me focused on You and please help me to stay at Your service alone.  


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment