Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Hims and the Hers

Yesterday I listened to a You tube update of a young woman who ministers with Street Life in New York.  I know this young one so was particularly interested in what the Lord was doing in and through her life.

I came away thinking about the "Hims and the Hers".  
"We prayed for Him"  "We asked Her what we could do to help" on and on she told of the one on one encounters that she and her team experience every week.

So many ministries today deal with the hundreds and the thousands.  All well and good but God began with a HIM and then made a Her.  The Scripture is personal and speaks to each and everyone of us personally.  He says that He would that NONE would perish....none...not one. 2 Peter 3:9.  The whole of the Bible is about people most often mentioning one by one.

I love that!!

I love that I stand out in the crowd when the Lord looks....and you do too!!   This all seeing God...sees us as if we were the only one!  WOW!!  It strikes me even as I type!

So it just stands to reason that God, like a parent of an only child, longs to hear from you!   HE longs to be with you.  He longs to comfort, guide, provide for you, the one He loves!

Won't you let Him?

content

No comments:

Post a Comment