Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Friend Request

The other evening, in a conversation with a friend, the question came up as to whether a person who had just passed away had a relationship with the Lord or not.  My friend said it would be up to God to figure out and "I can't even imagine how He does that!"

My response was "you know when I come into a room I KNOW who my friends are!  I KNOW whom I have a relationship with.  Yes I have acquaintances but they do not all involve relationship."   

God is the One Who knows.   
He says "If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you."  
It's a promise.  
He is longing for  relationship.  
His "friend request" went out to you on the day of His death.   
He was just "dying" to KNOW YOU!!


Won't you let Him in?  
There is NOTHING to be afraid of.  
He is the Lover of your soul.  
He longs to walk with you 
and give you the strength you need to get through this hard life.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjUoE2fack

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this today!

    You are loved and aprreciated!

    Cathy Schlottmann

    ReplyDelete