Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peace

We can not pray for peace, talk about peace, wish for peace without DOING something about PEACE
As this song says...Let it begin with me
Please take some time to mull this over and then ask the Lord to grace you to walk in peace with your fellow man.
In this Christmas Season ~  Speak peace, love peace and walk in it


Let there be peace on earth,

And let it begin with me.

Let there be peace on earth

The peace that was meant to be.

With God as our Father

Brothers all are we.

Let me walk with my brother

In perfect harmony.



Let peace begin with me

Let this be the moment now.

With every step I take

Let this be my solemn vow.

To take each moment 

And live each moment 

With peace eternally.

Let there be peace on earth,

And let it begin with me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggmtULEV4mc

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment