Sunday, January 24, 2021

The Ploy of Social Media 

Hello. My name is Marnie Wells and I am a FaceBook Junkie

I am not stalking people's dinner tables.

I am not cyber searching for an eligible man.

I am not stirring up trouble among people.

BUT

 I am writing/posting,

it's what I love to do.

I love to have the social interaction 

especially since my days are being filled and occupied 

with a 91 year old!

I do believe that I have things to say 

and my gifting is exhortation and prophetic in nature.

BUT THAT BEING SAID

I can see clearly that it is SUCKING up my time like a dry sponge.

NO. I'm  not ignoring my "chores"

I'm tending to business.... but

I KNOW it's taking time 

I should be using in prayer and the Bible.

(please know I write this with 

NO JUDGEMENT AS TO WHAT YOUR HABITS SHOULD BE!

THAT'S not eveN a thought in my mind!

but when I realize I'm having thoughts like

"Lord You've given me things to say...

I write primarily about You...

I have to believe that this nudge is from my Sweet Holy Spirit

we will not even mention who owns and runs FaceBook,

their agenda,

their amassed wealth 

and their blocking and silencing  people

 that post other than what they believe 

( This is actually a BIG PART why I'm leaving)


anyway

my Post for the past couple days reads:


Friends I am 85% on my way to deleting FB
I’m asking the Lord for confirmation
I have a thread on Messenger called GOING FORWARD.
If you would like to join the group please send me a PM
I will be the primary poster and it will be a place of encouragement, exhortation, teaching and events
(Not for women only)

if you'd like to stay in touch you have my email
or text/call at 603-560-3609


Keep sure footed friend!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment