Monday, January 4, 2021

Are You Going to Church?

Church Anyone?


  Over 10 months ago
many stopped going to church.  
They opted for on line services,
zoom prayer meetings,
You Tube etc etc.
Well Saints
I'm just going to get it out of my system!  
IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO CHURCH.  
THE BUILDING.
THE GATHERING TOGETHER  
THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SAINTS.

Thank you for letting me say that "outloud"!

If you follow the "science"
it is very unlikely
that you will catch Covid 19.  
I suggest what I have always said...
If you're not feeling well stay home.  
Repair your immuse system,
breath good air,
eat well and get some exercise.  
BUT PLEASE GO BACK TO CHURCH**

When my children were small
there was a few times
that I had to stay home on a Sunday
with an ill child.
 I remember thinking
when everyone piled back in for lunch,
how organized I was!
Lunch was ready,
the rooms picked up
and the Sunday furry was not present.
 ummmm "I could get used to this!"
I soon realized that
that snake,
that was present in the garden with Eve,
had found his way into my home.  
He reasoned with me,
even encouraged me
that it would benefit everyone
if I stayed home.

Well Eve,
thank you for your example
because I realized what was going on
and nipped the thought in the bud.  
We ALWAYS went to church.  
Did I say ALWAYS?  
Good ...thats what I wanted to say!  
I LITERALLY never remember a time
when ANY of my children
tried to get out of going.  
They loved church!  
Their friends were there!  
Sunday school for great!  
We hung with people we knew!  

Well Satan has had his way long enough.  
IT's time to DRAW NEAR TO GOD.  
Wednesday I will write
about the vision that the Lord gave me
this morning in serive.    
If the thought concerns you
go the your Father
and talk to Him about it.
 Fear is not in our vocabulary.  

I love and appreciate you all !
Blessings 
Marnie

**If your church is not open
just simply find one that is...
I can recommend a number
that are still meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment