Monday, January 4, 2021

As I said.....

 As I Said....

You know.....
about CHURCH.....

 

Sunday, Marie and I were late
making it to church.  
We came in on the end of the hour of Worship.  
A quiet hush fell over the family of God
and His Presence
could be felt.  
He was Near.
 No one rushed or looked at their watches.

We basked

in His Presence.

A Picture came into my mind..

We were in a GRAND HALL...
it was the Court of The King

There were many many people
and I could Hear the King say
"if you only knew..."

MY PERSON

MY PRESENCE

MY POWER

 

There were people standing in the back

..almost like they had just come in..

"Oh!  
Who's this king?  
Cool.
 Looks important..
Anything happening?"

 

They stand and watch for a while
 then leave,
soon to forget
as they search out and run
to the next adventure or exciting thing.  
Often I hear them say
"yada yada, Ive heard it all before, cool for you.  
I really don't have the time or inclination.  
They walk away
with the same dirt on their shoes,
same struggles,
same demons

Why????

 

My KING says, 

"Come closer

get to know Me

Spend time with Me

It will be worth your while!

 

The Word says
"if you draw close to Me
I will draw close to you.
James 4:8

WAIT!!  
The Kind of the Universe will come close to me!?

 

Make your way
to His Throne
Friend!
It may look crowded or far way
but the WAY,
the Path
will open to you as you begin your journey.

 

It's a PROMISE!

His Eye is on YOU!

It doesn't  matter how you look,
what you've done, your attire
or who you know or don't know!

He's been WATING FOR YOU!

 

I imagine the "back wall crowd"
hearing later
that there was a great banquet
and they choose to become offended
because no one told them..
They walk farther away.

 

IF YOU KNOW HIM....
I dare say your heart is pricked with this vision.  
It is HIS WAY
of getting your attention
and letting you know 

HE'S WAITING FOR YOU

Fear and the realities of this world
will always keep you
from getting close.

Break them off today..
you are the only one who can!

Knees...friend...knees!

PLEASE don't let a virus,
the media,
fear or rumors
keep you from THE ONE
WHO has all that you need!
You won't regret it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment