Thursday, January 7, 2016

When God Questions

Reading in Genesis today I was struck once again at the  scene between adam (with Apple on his breath) and God.  
In fact I often smile when recalling how God has asked me a question.  
I mean the ALL KNOWING, OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT God asks ME a question?!

I guess it's kind of a parenting tactic.  He knows the first couple are hiding and obviously don't want to be found... Never mind not wanting to admit to their wrong doings.

"Where are you hiding?
Who told you that you were naked?
Have you eaten from the tree?"

It's obvious that a lot of things are going on here. But what I see mainly is Relationship.  God had already been walking and talking in the garden with them.

He Knows friend and He just wants to talk about it....let Him in

No comments:

Post a Comment