Thursday, January 7, 2016

PERFECTION

Often when praying or counseling with someone I get a picture.  I love that the Lord does that for me.  It deepens meaning and helps with the understanding and remembering.

Today while praying with a friend I saw the game of Perfection after the timer had "popped" and thrown all the shaped pieces all over the place.  

The lord said "I did this...you thought you had perfection...you had placed everything where you thought it should be but I want to be in charge.
I have allowed this season where everything is not in order and I want to "right it" and set your life in the pattern I have for you"

Friend dont be afraid when Life goes awry.
God wants to shape your life in a way that is useful to Him and will glorify His Name.
He is the Only One Who can make Perfection.  Let Him take the wheel and order your life aright.

After all He created you in the very beginning!



No comments:

Post a Comment