Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mondays~

I love Mondays!
I appreciate new beginnings, whether it is a Monday, the first of a new month or a new year's day....I just like fresh "pages", fresh snow with no footprints and  new notebooks.


I wonder why..... probably because where I am "right now" has been "messed up".  Life has left it's mark.  Worries, stresses, situations and problems have made pock marks over what was once new.  Stains and wrinkles have left damage.


The scriptures say that "HE has made all things NEW"  2 Cor. 5:17
Remember whatever, wherever, or whenever... just a whisper of His name, with humble lips and heart and  you can have a new start, a clean heart, a refreshed mind.


The Creator of the Universe is a God of second chances....and third and forth!  He knows what we are made of and He knows that He has everything we need to succeed.  So............


How about a clean start today!


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment