Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beauty Among Decay

As I was raking and preparing my gardens and yard for the upcoming season I noticed these brightly colored leaves bringing beauty to the decay all around them.   
We live in a decaying world.  Death and lack are everywhere.  Depression, panic and anger are all around us.  Are you letting the beauty of Christ shine through you?   The world is in such need.


My friend, let HIM shine.   Walk in HIS peace, love, compassion and kindness and see how the world responds.  Don't be afraid or discouraged.   He will make a way where there seems to be no way.


2 Corinthians 2:16 
To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?

2 comments:

  1. All His promises are true! And He can make the crooked path straight...I trust you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete