Sunday, October 4, 2020

Are You Leaking

I got a letter form the Utility Department 

the other day suggesting

 that I had a slow leak in my water system.  

The letter went on to say it might be close to negligible 

 and I might have to look deeper to find it.


Got me thinking!

Am I leaking?

Are there things coming out of my mouth 

that are not pleasing to God?

Are you as full on Wednesday as you are on Sunday?

How come?  

You must be LEAKING!

Do I tend to speak negatively?

Does my anger rear its ugly head too often?

DO I gossip, 

swear or act in a way 

that is not becoming to my "Station"of the Daughter of the King? 


This week

check for leaks. 

 bring a friend along side, 

ask the Gentle Holy Spirit

 to bring it to your attention. 

Repent over and over until the leak stops!

You can do it 

and find yourself BRIMMING

 like Stpehen was in the presence of his enemies!!


The Plumber is waiting for a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment