Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Knot

The Knot


Today in Prayer Meeting a Powerful Presence hovered over us all as we lifted many requests to His Throne

As one woman prayed and shared I saw a long chain stitch with a large KNOT at the end.  I knew by its size that it had been there for sometime.   As my friend prayed again for the family and all that was going on, I saw the knot loosen and come apart quickly.  Immediately the chain stitch began to unravel ..seemingly "suddenly".  

I felt the Holy Spirit say that a Work had been done and accomplished and that we could expect to see a string of supernatural events in our near future.

God is at work
Many are praying and believing
Many are taking their stance

Friend don't lose heart
He has heard and He has answered.
God knows and His timing is impeccable


Praising God

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment