Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Her Husband

Her Husband

My single friend excitedly told me 
about all the options and opportunities that were beginning to open to her 
as she considered leaving her tenured job of many years. 
She was beginning to test the waters 
and do some looking.

She was feeling a little overwhelmed as this new task was added to an all ready very busy season as teacher. 

'There's this and this, 
a phone call, a meeting, an offer etc etc." she shared.

Immediately I saw a picture.   

She was sitting  at the breakfast table 
with her Husband,  
telling Him all about the many things that were swirling around in her mind.  

I saw Him sitting back in His chair 
in rapt attention 
as He intently listened to her every word.

"Honey", He said,  "Go and enjoy your day today. 
While you're gone I'm going to take some time 
to look carefully at each of these offers 
and suggestions and make a few call etc.  
Leave it all to Me!  
You know I have Connections!  
When you return 
and are rested 
we will chat about each one and I will give you My thoughts and guidance on each and every detail!"

He shooed her along as her "but but but's" faded away.

What a GOOD HUSBAND we have!!!
Is it possible?!
Does Someone really look out for us like that ?
Does Someone really care that much?
Is He really willing to get involved in the muck and mire of daily living?
Does it really matter to Him?

YES IT DOES

https://youtu.be/CqybaIesbuA

and yes HE DOES 


No comments:

Post a Comment