Wednesday, July 12, 2017

To Be or Not To Be...THAT is the Question!


OFFENDED

OFFENSE:  annoyance or resentment brought about by a perceived insult to or disregard for oneself or one's standards or principles.

"he went out, making it clear he'd taken offense"

synonyms:annoyanceangerresentmentindignationirritationexasperationwrathdispleasure, hard/bad/ill feelings, disgruntlement, piquevexationanimosityantipathy 
Are you easily offended?  Do people walk on eggshells around you?

Do you realize that many are blind to this area of their personality? Some live offended lives and are trapped by this bondage. Others tend to wear their feelings on their sleeve succumbing to every "bump" of life.
I,for one, don't want to be blind.  I want to move forward, go deeper, change.

David said in Psalm 51:10-13
"Create in me a clean heart, oh God, and renew a right, perservering, and steadfast spirit within me.  Cast me not away from Your Presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit.   THEN WILL I TEACH transgressors Your Ways , and sinners will be converted and return to You."

Friends ~ Do you hear what I hear???

When we submit to the ways of the Lord....MIRACLES HAPPEN!!

I was also thinking  about Stephen today.  The Scriptures say in Acts 7:55 that "Stephen, brimming with the Holy Spirit, ...."

Think about that word....brimming....
You've seen the glass..filled to "almost overflow", where the liquid almost is above the rim?    Whatever or whomever "bumped" into Stephen got a good dose of the Holy Spirit!   

What does someone get covered with when they bump into you?.....

Think about it.
I did and I'm willing cause I want Psalm 51:13!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment