Thursday, March 5, 2020

MISS~UNDERSTOOD

Last night I had a disturbing dream. 
 I found myself 
in situation after situation 
where "Things" were being "held against me" 
and I Felt I Had done nothing wrong.

In one scene
 I was at a retreat with women
 and everywhere I went I was "overlooked"
 even my mom could not see my distress. 
I had sat in a group of people 
where I confronted some relatives about words 
they had spoken about me 
while I was caring for mom. 
 In every situation... 
 I could not be HEARD 
 I was distraught and SO frustrated! 

 When I awoke 
I tried to pray about it 
as I muddled through the feelings left behind 
 "But I did nothing wrong! 
 "Why is this all happening to me?
 Jesus what are You trying to say? 
 Immediately I saw Him before Pilate 
The PERFECT ONE 
RIGHTEOUS...NO SIN..
PURE 
all evil was being hurled at Him 
from every side 
Yet He remained silent. 
He had nothing to prove or gain 
by trying to protect His reputation. 

Father You sent Your Son 
to bear a punishment 
for something He didn't do . 
He took our place without screaming or whining 
about His rights. 
In Hebrews it's said that He laid them down 
taking on a form of a servant

I too am not my own
Ive been bought with a Price

Father who do I have to impress?
Who do I answer to in the end?
Help me Lord....
I once again give this issue of "my rights" 
to YOU
You alone are mighty to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment