Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Life


The other day I bumped into a friend for a few minutes on my journey.  She was walking with her Grand Baby.  We had only a few minutes as she quickly shared with me her current situation of Care giving for her parents, ending with the somewhat exasperated words,  "I Have No Life"

Those words were on my mind as I woke.  

How often have I felt that? 
Declared those very words over myself? 
Frustrated, tired, short sighted, envious as I look at others  ~ Live.

I GET IT......


I suspect that each and every reader has muttered those 4 words at one time or another.


As I muse I come to realize it's an accurate statement.

I'm reminded that I traded MY  life... I gave my rights over to serve a King and become one of His Family.
We must work Daily, moment by moment, to not let the mundanity of this "life" suck us dry.  It is "our job"to keep correct perspective by the Power of the Holy Spirit.

I can just see those gazillion Israelites trudging endlessly.....I wonder if they realized "hey! Haven't I seen that before?! This looks strangely familiar "


Friends I DON'T WANT TO GO IN CIRCLES!  

I don't want to live in the rut of my short sighted, small existence.  That IS NOT God's will for us!
He, The Creator, has So Much More for us!  
He says "Come child, move Forward with me, I'm wanting to show you BRAND New Things....right where I have you"

Beloved....LIVE YOUR LIFE...squeeze out every bit of what God has for you!  It's in there...ask for the Light of His Presence to shine on The path so you can see it


Father Please lift my head.....I want to see Your Glory, Your Provision, Your Beauty, Your lessons, Your Faithfulness! 


I WANT IT ALL!

Help me, Jesus, to live this life,You have chosen for me, to the fullest I pray...resting in Your Timing and the Knowledge that You hold my days...every second!


Love you lord!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Marnie.... I appreciate your transparency and I relate...
    Blessings,
    Laurine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat Cole
    11:22 AM (10 hours ago)

    to me
    Thank you Marnie for this timely message. It has blessed my heart and encouraged me to go on in my walk of faith. I enjoy your tidbits about life with your mother but I will begin now to pray for your daily walk that the Lord will cover you with His grace and strength and mercy and love. WE all need that from our heavenly Father. Bless you dear sister. I love you.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo accurate! Thank you😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that you are always so honest with you feelings. Especially those feelings that are difficult to admit that we have in our thoughts. The ones we wish were not there. The ones we don't want anyone to know about but live with us. But the truth is we are not alone. As women I think we feel alone at different points in our lives. Thank you for showing me that I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you and appreciate your Musings.

    ReplyDelete