Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Compost

Today in Prayer Meeting one of the ladies had a word for another.  She said that my friend was like compost and that she saw small green shoots growing out of her.
Immediately the Lord reminded me that compost is from DYING MATTER and

DYING is WHAT MATTERS~

When we die to self/our flesh, wants and desires, God uses that humility to do great things!
How encouraging is that!!  It is not for not!

So dear friend....Let's "die" together.  Let's make it a point to take the low road (which by the way is the high road)  Let us be willing to be last, overlooked, misunderstood, rejected.....

I want to be compost.  I want to grow good things...I want to fertilize others as I grow myself.

Friend I hope to see you in the garden!

content!

1 comment:

  1. You do. Thank you for all that you do Marnie!!!!! maureen

    ReplyDelete