Monday, December 19, 2011

A Hug; Just Cause

My mom was sharing with me today that there is a "worship singer" where she attends  church, that when done singing, comes to mom's row and gives her a big hug on the way to her seat.  
Just cause. 
This is a special thing.  My mom, almost 95 in another month, feels so special and loved from this simple act.  What a precious thing.  My dad would say "Don't cost no more"  an old saying from the country that says simply, "why not"..


Today ask the Lord what you might do "just cause"  Some little thing that does not cost you anything but would make a big and lasting impact.  I know that you will be given something.


A friend posted this on face book today.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc8ZbVcdHpg&sns=fb
It's as simple as this.
We can change the world one act of kindness at a time.
Blessings friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment