Thursday, April 21, 2011

Perspective

A year ago I found myself fretting over a coming change in my financial picture.  My worry was gaining speed as I tried to figure out what to do next.  

I heard the Lord.  "Your perspective is off"  " Do you have food in your fridge, lights on and bills paid etc...?"
  Yes Lord.
"Do you really think that " **** "  is your provider?" 
 No Lord
"Why are you worrying?"
The scripture plainly speaks that we are not to worry and that He holds us.  Think of the birds of the air, IT says.....They don't toil or worry yet our Heavenly Father takes care of their needs...How much more will He care for you...?

Brother,  Sister..
Are you trusting HIM?     Do you believe the scriptures?  Can you walk in faith, believing?
Take control of your mind...it is the war zone where many battles wage.  Win this one!
He is ABLE   
HE WILL PROVIDE ~ HE WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment