Monday, April 4, 2011

Jesus Loves Me this I know

for the Bible tells me so!

That's good BUT there's more!

I fear that many "Christians" have had an introduction but have never gotten to really know HIM.
How personal is your relationship with Jesus?  Are you on a first name basis? 
Do you talk with Him regularly ? 

Rate your relationship:
  1 an introduction, I would recognize him if I saw a picture
  2 We have chatted a few times and  I like visiting with Him on the holidays.
  3 I knock on His door when I have a serious issue, need,  sickness etc(I don't want to bother him with the small stuff)
  4 I get nervous thinking He may want to take me deeper than I want to go and that  He will ask me to go/do things that I am not comfortable with.
  5 I don't think that He could possible want to hang with me  I've been kind of bad
  6 He's one of my best friends and I call on Him after I've called my other friends
  7 I talk to Him when no one else is listening...I don't want to look like a fanatic.
  8 I read His letter to me often and am getting to know Him more and more
  9 I go to sleep with Him and wake up with Him
  10 I cannot imagine life with out Him "He is the air I breath"

Ok now you know...It's on the table.
I will leave you with one certain thing. 
HE LOVES AND WANTS ALL OF YOU!
He sent His son so that you could come sit with Him! 
He loves you with an everlasting love. 
Take a minute, come before Him and tell Him you want to know Him better.  The scriptures say in James 4:8 " If you draw near to Me I will draw neat to You!"

Today
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment